The first submissions on the interim report for the Reliability frameworks review are now available on the AEMC’s website.
This review is looking at ways to deliver a reliable power system – one that has enough electricity available when consumers need it – at the lowest cost.
There is strong interest in this review, with over 20 submissions received so far from a wide range of stakeholders, including:
• consumer representatives, such as Major Energy Users
• new technology companies, such as EnerNOC and Tesla
• generators and retailers, such as AGL, Origin, EnergyAustralia and Flow Power
• industry associations, such as the Australian Energy Council and Energy Networks Australia and
• government bodies, such as ARENA.
The broad reach of this review means that we also received a number of submissions from private individuals.
We will post further submissions as they arrive.
Media: Prudence Anderson, Communications Director, 0404 821 935 or (02) 8296 7817