The AEMC and the Reliability Panel have obligations under the National Electricity Rules to make determinations, guidelines, standards and settings on a range of matters.
The AEMC has obligations for:
- certain reliability settings
- the AEMC’s last resort planning powers
- guidelines for and determinations of, compensation following the application of the administered price cap
The Reliability Panel has obligations for:
- power system security
- reliability standards and guidelines
- generator compliance templates.
Below are guidelines and standards made by the AEMC and the Reliability Panel under the National Electricity Law.
Documents under review can be found on the related project page.
View historical guidelines and standards.