Registration is now open for the AEMC’s sixth stakeholder workshop on the competition in metering and related services rule change.
The workshop will be held in Sydney from 10am to 3pm on 22 January 2015, and will provide stakeholders with an update on the Commission’s proposals regarding:
- Access to Metering Coordinator services.
- Remote provision of disconnection and reconnection services.
- Network security issues related to load control.
- Opt out arrangements.
- The minimum services specification.
- Timeframes and requirements for implementation.
To register for this workshop, please contact Claire Richards at email@example.com or on (02) 8296 7800 by 16 January 2015.
Further information about the workshops is available on the project page.